HTML to Markdown
How to use HTML to Markdown tool?
- Copy your HTML text to the clipboard first
- Paste into the editing area on the left side of the
HTML to Markdowntool
- The area on the right will immediately display the converted markdown text successfully , you can copy or download the markdown text
What is HTML?
Hypertext Markup Language, a standardized system for tagging text files to achieve font, colour, graphic, and hyperlink effects on World Wide Web pages.
What is Markdown?
Markdown is a lightweight markup language that you can use to add formatting elements to plaintext text documents. Created by John Gruber in 2004, Markdown is now one of the world’s most popular markup languages.
- Markdown format text is easier to read and modify than HTML text
- We can easily distribute the converted Markdown content to more blog platforms, almost all blog platforms support the Markdown format
- Save storage space