Markdown to HTML
How to use Markdown to HTML tool?
- Copy your Markdown text to the clipboard first
- Paste into the editing area on the left side of the
Markdown to HTMLtool
- The right area will immediately display the HTML preview page successfully, you can copy or download the HTML source code
What is HTML?
Hypertext Markup Language, a standardized system for tagging text files to achieve font, colour, graphic, and hyperlink effects on World Wide Web pages.
What is Markdown?
Markdown is a lightweight markup language that you can use to add formatting elements to plaintext text documents. Created by John Gruber in 2004, Markdown is now one of the world’s most popular markup languages.
- For those who are not familiar with Markdown syntax, the HTML displayed web page is easier to understand
- You can add custom styles to HTML
- The parsed rich text can be easily copied to rich text editors such as medium or quora
A markdown parser and compiler: Marked