How to use Python Playground tool?
- Copy the Python code from other places, paste it into the editing area on the left side of the
Python Playgroundtool, or directly enter your Python code
- Click the
Runbutton at the top to execute the code
- The right area will immediately display the running results of the Python code, click the
Clearbutton to clear the running results
- You can copy or download your Python code
- In the lower left corner, you can select built-in dependencies for installation, including popular numpy, pandas, lxml, etc.
- In the lower left corner, you can select the code examples provided by us to quickly experience the functions of the editor
- Click the full screen icon in the lower right corner to enable full screen mode
- Click the link icon in the lower right corner to copy your code demo URL and share the code with your friends
What is Python?
Python was designed in the early 1990s by Guido van Rossum of the Netherlands Society for Mathematics and Computer Science as an alternative to a language called ABC. Python provides efficient high-level data structures, as well as simple and efficient object-oriented programming. Python syntax and dynamic typing, as well as the nature of an interpreted language, make it a programming language for scripting and rapid application development on most platforms. development of the project.
Why learn Python?
- Python syntax is simple and easy to learn
- Python lets you build more functionality with less code
- Python is cross-platform and open source
- Python can do web backend, web crawler, office automation, data analysis, artificial intelligence, automated testing, desktop applications, etc.
- Rich third-party libraries to meet almost all your development needs
- Active development community, detailed development documents, guides, tutorials
Why use Python Playground?
- Support Python 3.10
- Help beginners learn Python syntax quickly
- Open the browser to write Python code, just use it and go without installing a local Python environment
- Run Python code on the browser side, no need to interact with the server, and the response is fast
- Smart code prompts, auto-completion
- Quickly install third-party libraries
- Support to quickly copy or download your code
- Share your code with friends online
Pyodide is a Python distribution for the browser and Node.js based on WebAssembly: Pyodide