How to use the SVG Viewer tool?
- Copy the SVG code from other places, paste it into the editing area on the left side of the
SVG Viewer Tooltool, or directly enter your SVG code
- The right area will display the SVG preview result immediately
- You can copy the SVG code, download the SVG file, or directly copy the SVG as an image to the clipboard
What is SVG?
Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) is an XML-based vector image format for defining two-dimensional graphics, having support for interactivity and animation. The SVG specification is an open standard developed by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) since 1999.
SVG images are defined in a vector graphics format and stored in XML text files. SVG images can thus be scaled in size without loss of quality, and SVG files can be searched, indexed, scripted, and compressed. The XML text files can be created and edited with text editors or vector graphics editors, and are rendered by the most-used web browsers.
Why use an SVG Viewer tool?
- When you get a piece of SVG code, you want to preview the content of this SVG image
- Modify your SVG code and preview the result in real time