Excel to ASCII
How to use Excel to ASCII tool?
- Copy your Excel data to the clipboard first
- Paste into the table editing area at the top of the
Excel to ASCIItool
- The lower area will display the parsed ASCII character table immediately, you can copy or download the ASCII character table
- Below the table editing area, you can set
Border Style, and
- Above the table editing area, support for importing Excel files in
- Above the table editing area, support one-click to clear the content of the table editing area
What is Excel?
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet developed by Microsoft for Windows, macOS, Android and iOS. It features calculation or computation capabilities, graphing tools, pivot tables, and a macro programming language called Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). Excel forms part of the Microsoft Office suite of software.
What is ASCII?
ASCII (pronounced "az-kee", "ass-key" if American), is a table of characters for computers. It is binary code used by electronic equipment to handle text using the English alphabet, numbers, and other common symbols. ASCII is an abbreviation for American Standard Code for Information Interchange. ASCII was developed in the 1960s and was based on earlier codes used by telegraph systems.
- The content of the Excel file must be opened with professional office software to be read, and ASCII characters are text, which can be copied and read anywhere
- The parsed ASCII table can quickly modify the border style
- The parsed ASCII table can be easily copied into the code as a comment to make the code comment more beautiful