Excel to HTML
How to use Excel to HTML tool?
- Copy your Excel data to the clipboard first
- Paste into the table editing area at the top of the
Excel to HTMLtool
- The lower area will display the parsed HTML table immediately, you can copy or download the HTML table
- Below the table editing area, you can set
- Above the table editing area, support for importing Excel files in
- Above the table editing area, support one-click to clear the content of the table editing area
What is Excel?
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet developed by Microsoft for Windows, macOS, Android and iOS. It features calculation or computation capabilities, graphing tools, pivot tables, and a macro programming language called Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). Excel forms part of the Microsoft Office suite of software.
What is HTML?
<table> HTML element represents tabular data — that is, information presented in a two-dimensional table comprised of rows and columns of cells containing data.
- The content of the Excel file must be opened with professional office software to be read, and HTML table are text, which can be copied and read anywhere
- The parsed HTML table can quickly modify the border style
- The parsed HTML table can be easily copied into the code for use
- Quickly format table in HTML: ascii-tables