Excel to Markdown
How to use Excel to Markdown tool?
- Copy your Excel data to the clipboard first
- Paste into the table editing area at the top of the
Excel to Markdowntool
- The lower area will display the parsed Markdown character table immediately, you can copy or download the Markdown character table
- Below the table editing area, you can set
Border Style, and
- Above the table editing area, support for importing Excel files in
- Above the table editing area, support one-click to clear the content of the table editing area
What is Excel?
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet developed by Microsoft for Windows, macOS, Android and iOS. It features calculation or computation capabilities, graphing tools, pivot tables, and a macro programming language called Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). Excel forms part of the Microsoft Office suite of software.
What is Markdown?
Markdown is a lightweight markup language that you can use to add formatting elements to plaintext text documents. Created by John Gruber in 2004, Markdown is now one of the world’s most popular markup languages.
- The content of the Excel file must be opened with professional office software to be read, and Markdown characters are text, which can be copied and read anywhere
- The parsed Markdown table can quickly modify the border style
- The parsed Markdown table can be easily copied into the code as a comment to make the code comment more beautiful