IP Address Query
How to use the IP Address Query tool?
- By default, the IP Address Query tool will display the IP address information of your current device
- Enter a valid IP address in the
IP addressinput box, such as
- Click the
Querybutton, the IP address attribution information you want to query will be displayed immediately below
What is an IP address?
An Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a numerical label such as 192.0.2.1 that is connected to a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication.An IP address serves two main functions: network interface identification and location addressing.
Why use an IP Address Query tool?
- Quickly know your IP address attribution information
- The website server identifies a specific IP for blocking or opening access
- Test the IP proxy software