IP Address Batch Query
How to use the IP Address Batch Query tool?
- By default, the IP Address Batch Query tool will display the IP address information of your current device
- Enter multiple valid IP addresses in the
Batch IP addressinput box, one IP address per line, such as
126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206
- Click the
Querybutton, and all the IP address attribution information you want to query will be displayed immediately below
- Support exporting query results to Excel
What is an IP address?
An Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a numerical label such as 192.0.2.1 that is connected to a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication.An IP address serves two main functions: network interface identification and location addressing.
Why use an IP Address Batch Query tool?
- Quickly know your IP address attribution information
- The website server identifies a specific IP for blocking or opening access
- Test the IP proxy software
- Support a large number of IP queries, unlimited IP number, completely free