How to use the URL Decode tool?
- First copy your URL string to the clipboard
- Paste into the URL edit area
- Click the "Decode" button, and the converted text will be displayed immediately below
- Click the "Copy" button and the converted text will be successfully copied to your clipboard
- Click the "Clear" button to quickly clear the text
What is a URL?
Uniform resource locator (URL) is a representation method used to specify the location of information on the World Wide Web service program of the Internet. It was originally invented by Tim Berners-Lee as an address for the World Wide Web. It has now been compiled by the World Wide Web Consortium as an Internet standard RFC1738.
What is URL encoding?
URL encoding, also known as percent encoding, is an encoding method that belongs to URLs. In the URL, we stipulate that numbers and letters can be used. Other special characters such as
[/ , : @ &] and other special characters. Then some other characters, such as Chinese characters, spaces, etc., need to be encoded by
Why do I need to decode the URL?
The original string content can be decoded for easy reading